Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Excited!

I'm working on my sermon right now and am totally pumped about the message this week. We're talking about our core value of Significance. I believe in this core value for God's people so much it hurts. I'm preaching on a passage I've never preached before and it is challenging me to the core. Adam and I met today to discuss the creative elements of the next couple of weeks and am excited about that as well.

If you're an Elementer, don't miss this Sunday. I truly believe that what we are going to talk about is something our enemy the devil does not want us to figure out cause it will destroy his cause. I believe so strongly that God through the local church and HIS people is the hope of the world. If we as God's people don't RISE UP. If we as the church don't CHANGE the way we do things, we may as well pack our bags and go home. MAN, I can't wait for Sunday. I need someone to preach to right now.

Well, now I probably over sold our service and you'll come and be dissapointed. Had to get that off my chest. I can't wait for Sunday.

Following Christ,

Jeff

No comments: