Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Great Start

This week has started off so much better than last week. The feeling for all of us in the office has been awesome. I feel further ahead. More prepared and just at ease. Last week I felt like nothing was right. I really feel as if we were under some opposition in the spiritual realm and I think we were dealing with coming off that high of launch week which we worked so hard for. Sunday morning as I woke up, I really felt freed. Anyway, this week is going great. I'm STOKED for Sunday. We're pulling out all the stops. A great set design. Adam and the band are pulling off our biggest worship and music set yet. And the word God has laid on my heart, I am more excited about than in a long time. The Scripture He is unfolding to me is amazing on our core value of change. We're seeing wonderful response from people and I hope that the newspaper article from yesterday brings some new people in.

We had a great creative planning session today. Looking ahead to the next several weeks. We're gonna try a new approach next week during the worship core value. I'm excited about what we are planning.

Tomorrow morning, Grant, Adam and I are driving to Denver in a down and back morning. Doing a surprise something for Sunday morning.

Thanks for following

Following Christ,

Jeff

No comments: