Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Purpose of this blog

I've learned recently from some Elementers of some new readers to the blog. I'm glad people from our church and others are reading up. This is a great tool for Element Church folk, family, friends, and onlookers to be kept up to date with the happenings of Element Church, and some personal family moments as well. I am excited that people are following along and enjoying the blog. With that said, I wanted to share the purpose of my blog. I have open comments so people can make comments if they like. However, I typically don't respond to comments (good or bad). This blog will not be a forum to debate or discuss with anyone doctrines, beliefs, or strategies. It's a place to share from my heart. If anyone would like to discuss those issues, I'd be glad to take you to Starbucks, meet in my office or swing on the swingset at the park while we talk. Seriously though, if someone wants to talk about anything on this blog I'll be glad to in person. Anyway, with the increased blog readership I thought I should post that. I also added a disclaimer to the top right portion of my blog. Please feel free to comment, just understand I probably won't respond. I do enjoy reading comments. Ok, PEACE!

Following Christ,

Jeff

No comments: