Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Conference Close Out

Adam and I will be finishing up this conference tomorrow and then having an absolute BLAST (sarcasm) driving back home for 10 hours tomorrow. We had a great time hanging out tonight for a couple of hours with 2 other staff pastors from High Plains Church in Gillette (our mother church). Adam and Erin are not only pastors in the same conference, but GREAT friends. We can be open, real and honest with each other. Learn from each other. Encourage each other. Laugh together. Get frustrated together. Dream together. I mentioned this yesterday, but if for that reason alone these conferences are worth it. We get to hear reports from other churches and ministries. We browse the Internet on a wireless connection during the REALLY bad times. We got to share today in front of the entire conference what God is doing at Element. For all of you who attend Element. Thank you! For those who give. Thank you! Those who serve. Thank you! I am so honored and blessed to lead this church. Each day I feel like a child who doesn't know his way around, and I want to keep it that way. It means I HAVE to follow God. Can't wait to get back home tomorrow and see my fam. Can't wait to get started working on Thursday. I actually miss work! That is great. I love my job. This Sunday is going to be awesome! We have a great connection to this weeks holiday (Veteran's Day) and our last Core Value (Allegiance). Look forward to being home. Love all you guys.

Following Christ,

Jeff

No comments: