Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Under The Weather

I don't think I have ever had a migrane headache in my life. The headache I've had the entire day today would probably be the closest. Thank fully (praise the Lord) I actually got a lot done today despite my pounding neck and headache (which I still have). I am pumped about this weeks message. I am pumped about our Believe series. The five passages of Scripture we're looking at in John are REALLY good. This weeks there is just some great historical and cultural backgrounds that really make the passage come alive. Anyway, I really have some blogging in me but my head just can't take it. If you would, please say a prayer for me. Tomorrow is a HUGE day in the office for both Adam and I as we approach 2 services. Love all you guys.

Following Christ,

Jeff

No comments: